24x7 At Home Blood Test in Dubai
Medilife Global provides various home care services to patients, including a blood test at home Dubai. Our team of highly qualified and experienced experts collect blood samples from the comfort of your home and further examine them in the state of the art laboratories. A blood test is the most common diagnostic procedure that allows doctors to assess certain parameters of a patient’s health. Through the collected blood samples, we provide a hormone test, diabetes test, diagnose the presence of pathogens, do full body checkup, and more. Our results of the blood test in Dubai are accurate and quick. Browse our full-body checkup package in Dubai. Besides blood tests, we also offer an STD test, a rapid PCR test, a flu vaccine and doctor on call services.
To avail of our medical services, contact us now. We are open 24×7 including on weekends and public holidays to offer the best facilities to the patients.
Medilife Blood Test / Lab Test in Dubai at Comfort Of Your Home
Step-by-Step Process of Home Blood Test Dubai
DHA registered nurse
DHA registered nurse
Blood Test/Lab Test We Offer
- Anaemia Test
- Blood Sugar Test
- Complete Blood Count
- Cholesterol Test
- Diabetes Test
- Microbial Culture & Sensitivity Test
- Food Intolerance Test
- Lipid profile test
- STD Testing
- Mineral Test
- Renal Function Test
- Stool Test
- Urine Test
- Semen Test
- Testosterone Test
- Hormone Test
- Thyroid test
- RNA PCR Tests
- HbA1C Test
- Kidney Function Test
- Allergy Test
- Food Sensitivity Test
- Liver Function Test
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Influenza Test
- Vitamins Test
- Antibody test
Special Blood Checkup Package
Why Choose Us?
Medilife Global does not compromise on offering top-notch home healthcare services. We are a leading medical center for providing reasonably priced lab tests at home.
Who Needs an At-Home Blood Test
The service may be needed by people who, for some reason, cannot visit the clinic on their own. These patients include
- Pregnant women who want a hormone test Dubai as they cannot go to the laboratory for safety reasons or because they feel unwell;
- Elderly people who experience certain difficulties with movement or have chronic diseases;
- Patients in serious condition, bedridden patients, disabled people, and other citizens with limited motor functions;
- People who don’t have time to travel to the lab or wait in line.
- Patients who are in forced isolation due to an infectious disease, such as influenza or other acute respiratory viral infections, can also take a home blood test in Dubai.
Yes, we provide our service regardless of your place.
You need to keep the following information and documents ready on the arrival of our medical team:
- Name of the patient
- Patient’s date of birth
- Photo ID like Emirates ID or a passport
- Contact information (phone number or email address)
Yes, our labs and lab technicians are DHA approved.